Every day, we are surrounded by danger. Natural disasters and system failures threaten the security of our homes. Poor road conditions and distracted drivers threaten our vehicles and our passengers. An accident or illness could threaten our physical well-being at any time.
The world is filled with risks. So how can you protect yourself, your family, and your most important assets?
That’s where Insurance Partners, Inc., can help.
Orange County Auto Insurance, Orange County Home Insurance, & Other Insurance Coverages That You Need
As insurance experts, we know Orange County auto insurance and all the other personal lines products and companies to recommend for your unique needs. As a service-oriented company that’s been a leader in Orange County auto insurance and serving individuals and families for more than 35 years, we know how to support you while you choose a policy, when you need to add coverage due to your family’s changing needs, and when you need to file a claim. And as experts in Orange County auto insurance and Orange County home insurance, we can help you pinpoint the exact right coverage to protect your assets–and your budget.
Click below to learn more about our Orange County home insurance, Orange County auto insurance, and other personal insurance coverages, or Get A Quote Now
Orange County auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Your independent agent is an advocate for finding Orange County auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion about your auto insurance policy:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)What is the insurance company’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What Orange County auto insurance discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What’s the procedure for filing and settling an Orange County auto insurance claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Coverage options include:
- Physical damage
- Personal valuables
- On-water towing
- Rental reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Fishing equipment
- Fuel spill protection
Insurance Partners liability boat insurance can help pay legal and medical expenses if you’re at fault in an accident.
- Bodily injury payments
- Damaged property payments
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
- Uninsured/underinsured boaters and PWC operators
Start saving on your policy with various discounts such as:
- Completing a boater safety course
- Multiple boat coverage
- Being a claim-free boater
- Diesel fuel usage
- Boat insurance combined with other Insurance Partners Policies
Most earthquake insurance policies feature a high deductible, which makes this type of insurance useful if the entire home is destroyed, but not useful if the home is merely damaged. Rates depend on location and the probability of an earthquake. Rates may be cheaper for homes made of wood, which withstand earthquakes better than homes made of brick.
As with flood insurance or insurance on damage from a hurricane or other large-scale disasters, insurance companies must be careful when assigning this type of insurance, because an earthquake strong enough to destroy one home will probably destroy dozens of homes in the same area. If one company has written insurance policies on a large number of homes in a particular city, then a devastating earthquake will quickly drain all the company’s resources. Insurance companies devote much study and effort toward risk management to avoid such cases.
Health insurance policies most often offer coverage for:
- Doctors visits
- Medical Testing
- Surgical procedures
- Specialized care
Although every health insurance policy is different, typically you can work with your health insurance broker or agent to create a policy that best suits your lifestyle and needs. It is important to consider your financial situation, your health and the health of your family members when creating a health insurance policy. Most health insurance brokers can offer you two types of health care coverage:
Indemnity Plans (or fee-for services plans)
• Basic & Essential Health Plans
• Indemnity Health Plans
• High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
• Cafeteria/Flexible Spending Plans
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Managed Care Plans
• Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)
• Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
Your health insurance broker may also provide Medicare supplements, long-term care, income protection, etc.
Orange County home insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes, and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners’ responsibility.
It is important to know that Orange County home insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what’s included and what is not.
Contact Insurance Partners with any questions you have about the coverage you need. Here are few things to discuss with your Insurance Partners agent when deciding on an Orange County home insurance policy, or a homeowners insurance policy to cover your property elsewhere:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home’s features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system, and fire resistant discounts.)
- What’s the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Whole Life is permanent life insurance. As long as premiums are paid on a timely basis, your policy can never be cancelled. It’s life insurance you’ll always have. Once set, your policy guarantees that your premiums will never increase.
Whole life insurance policies pay a death benefit when you pass away, no matter what age, and generally covers you for your entire life, hence the name.
There are two types of whole life policies: universal and variable. Universal whole life provides the policyholder with some flexibility in terms of death benefits and premium payments. Variable whole life policies combine your coverage with your investments. This can be a risk, because if your investments do not perform well, the value of your death benefits and your coverage can decline as well.
Term Life is the simplest form of life insurance. It provides affordable protection for a specific period of time at a scheduled premium level. Term life policies pay a death benefit only if death occurs during the policy term, which is usually no longer than 30 years.
There are two types of term life policies: “Level Term” and “Decreasing Term.” Level Term policies require that the death benefit stays the same throughout the existence of the policy, while Decreasing Term policies require that the death benefit drops in set increments throughout the existent of your policy. Level term life policies are the most popular.
If you find yourself wondering why you should purchase life insurance, consider the following reasons:
- To pay final expenses
- To ensure an inheritance for your heirs
- To create a source to savings
- To replace income for your dependents
- To make charitable donations (naming a charity as a beneficiary)
- To cover federal/state death taxes
- Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers
Insurance Partners motorcycle insurance options include protection for custom motorcycles, scooters, and classic motorcycle insurance, covering custom equipment, medical payments, and towing and labor. We also insure boats, RVs, ATVs, snowmobiles, scooters, and more. So whatever you like to ride, we’ve got you covered.
Plus our policies can:
- Include up to 12 bikes on one policy
- Come with up to 35% savings
- Offer coverage up to $50,000 per bike
- Automatically include guest passenger liability with the selection of Bodily Injury Liability
- Offer coverage for most trikes, limited production bikes, vintage bikes, custom bikes, and assembled or kit bikes
Start saving on your policy with Insurance Partners motorcycle insurance discounts for:
- Other motorcycle riding association members
- Completing a cycle safety course
- Insuring multiple vehicles – such as multiple motorcycles or car and motorcycle
- Combining your motorcycle coverage with other insurance policies
Renters insurance also protects you if an accident happens at your home. Insurance Partners renters insurance can pay if you’re liable for damages to others’ property. It can also pay if injuries occur at your residence, and help with the cost of legal defense.
Insurance Partners offers a variety of ways to save with renters insurance discounts for:
- Monitored fire and burglar alarms
- Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
- Dead bolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Fire extinguishers
- Sprinkler systems
- Renters insurance combined with auto insurance or other policies
Insurance Partners recreational vehicle insurance coverage includes:
- Property damage
- Uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Roadside assistance
- Towing and labor
- Vacation liability
Other RV insurance coverage options include custom equipment, medical payments, and towing and labor.
Start saving on your policy with Insurance Partners RV insurance discounts for:
- Association memberships
- Safety course completion
- Safety accessories
- Insuring multiple vehicles – such as cars, boats or motorcycles and ATVs
- Combining your camper insurance coverage with other Insurance Partners policies.
An umbrella liability policy works just like the name “umbrella” implies, adding an additional layer of protection on top of the liability portion of your standard policies. It also offers coverage for many situations not covered by your basic insurance.
Situations where a personal umbrella policy could provide protection include:
- Car accidents
- Accidental falls on your property
- Swimming pool or home playground mishaps
- Accidents involving your boat, ATV, snowmobile, jet ski, or other watercraft
- Golf course injuries
- Libel, slander, or invasion of privacy
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance is designed to meet the needs of international travelers looking for temporary medical insurance coverage while traveling outside of their home country. In addition to medical benefits, the plan includes coverage for emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation, and a choice of deductibles and plan maximums up to $2,000,000.
There are two plans available: Patriot InternationalSM provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., and Patriot AmericaSM provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
GlobeHopper® Senior addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent resident seniors who need temporary medical insurance while traveling outside the U.S. In addition to medical benefits, the plan includes coverage for emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation, and a choice of deductibles and plan maximums up to $1,000,000.
There are two plan options available: Single-Trip helps protect travelers who need travel medical insurance coverage from five days up to 12 months while on a single trip. Multi-Trip offers flexible protection to frequent travelers who prefer to purchase an annual plan to cover multiple trips throughout a 12-month period, with each trip covered up to 30 days maximum.